To update or cancel your recurring gift, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-343-2822 and ask for Development. For more information on updating recurring gifts, please see below.
Important: Do not provide credit card numbers or expiration dates through email or over voicemail. We will never ask you for your credit card number or other sensitive information to be sent via email. Only give this information when on the line with a representative of FOOD For Lane County or through our secure Donations portal.
Please read first if your question involves Meals On Wheels: In Lane County, Meals On Wheels programs are provided jointly by FOOD For Lane County and Lane Council of Governments. Please allow more time on these inquiries as we may need to reach out to our partner.
Q: How do I update my recurring gift?
A: The method of updating can depend on the type of information:
- For updating sensitive information [card number or expiration date], please email email@example.com or call us at 541-343-2822 and advise of a good time to call back during the week. Our office hours are 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday.
- To protect your information, do not provide credit card numbers or expiration dates through email or in voicemails.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for returning phone calls. If you have an immediate need to update the recurring gift, please create a new recurring gift online, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise that the new recurring gift is replacing your prior one. We will cancel the prior recurring gift, refund any duplicate payment for the month, and confirm within 2 business days. Please allow 3-5 business days for your bank to reflect any refunds from this process.
- For updating any information that is not sensitive [address associated with card, payment amount, or general inquiries on updating], please email email@example.com with the new information and we will confirm any updates within 2 business days.
Q: How do I cancel my recurring gift?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the cancellation of your recurring gift. We will cancel and confirm within 2 business days.
Q: How do I get a refund for an incorrect donation or payment?
A: If you have made a donation or payment in error, it can be refunded up until 6 months following the charge. Please email email@example.com with the details1 of the donations needing to be refunded. Please allow 3-5 business days2 for your bank to reflect the refund.
1 The below details will assist us in refunding you as soon as possible:
- Name on card – if different than that of the person sending the message, or if transaction was on the behalf of a company, foundation, or other organization.
- Date(s) of transactions – If exact dates are not known, please provide the approximate dates to the best of your knowledge
- Amount of transaction(s).
2 Please note, due to our Merchant Service’s security features, we can only refund one donation per account per day; if multiple donations are to be refunded, this will take multiple days. We will refund beginning with the oldest requested transaction.
Q: My question isn’t answered on this page, who do I contact?
A: If your question is about donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. For other questions (such as regarding food/fund drives, services provided, or volunteering), please reach out via our Contact Us page or call us at 541-343-2822. We will work to keep this page up-to-date with guidance on questions that we receive regularly.