Visiting the Mobile Pantry
A typical visit to the Mobile Pantry will provide a three- to five-day supply of nutritionally balanced groceries.
- See if you meet the USDA’s eligibility requirements (English and Spanish)
- If you are without a permanent residence, you can still get food.
- You will not be asked to provide identification, a Social Security number or proof of income to get food.
- You can still visit a pantry even if you are receiving other benefits, such as food stamps or WIC.
- People who are unable to leave their homes for groceries can send a proxy to a pantry to pick up food on their behalf.
- Please visit our FAQ page for more information
- Contact us HERE and select Mobile Pantry from the dropdown menu.
Mobile Pantry Calendar
Calendar Updates or Cancellations:
Please refer to the Mobile Pantry Google Calendar for more detailed information on specific dates and cancellations.
Please refer to the section below the calendar for any updates or cancellations.
Follow us on Instagram @fflcmobilepantry for real time updates.
Who We Are
FOOD For Lane County’s mission is to reduce hunger by engaging our community to create access to food. Our vision is to end hunger in Lane County. We do this through the lens of our values of Compassion, Inclusion, and Collaboration.
The Mobile Pantry program focuses on serving marginalized communities and geographic areas with high need in an effort to supplement and promote other hunger-relief agencies. Through collaborations with partners and local communities, the mobile pantry will work to increase food security through an equitable, sustainable, and accessible mobile pantry model while incubating self-sufficient local solutions to hunger.
What We Do
FFLC is in the process of purchasing a modified beverage truck that will allow us to roll into a parking lot, set out pop-up tents and tables, and begin distributions with people shopping directly from the truck.
While this is built out, the interim Mobile Pantry will operate out of a box truck. A farmer’s market style distribution will be set up at each host location. Tables will be set up with a variety of pantry staples that shoppers could choose from, and produce boxes will be pre-prepped with a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables.