Looking for a hot, nutritious meal? Join us at the FFLC’s Dining Room!
Indoor Dining: Noon-2:30pm
To-go Orders: 2:30-2:45pm
270 West Eighth Avenue, Eugene (Between Lincoln and Charnelton)
Who can eat at The Dining Room?
- Everyone over 18, and children accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- While checking in, guests are asked to register with WellSky Community Services, a Management Information System used by Lane County to record and share information among service providers on services provided to at-risk, homeless, or near homeless clients.
- Click here for more information about WellSky.
The Dining Room services
- There is no cost to have a meal at The Dining Room.
- Our restaurant opens for service Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Noon-2:30pm. To-gos are served from 2:30pm to 2:45pm Monday through Thursday.
- Guests receive their reservation ticket starting at noon, until 2:30pm.
- We serve parents with children immediately upon arrival.
- Inside dining has resumed! Please see schedule above.
Sponsor a Diner
It’s easy to donate:
- Donate online (in comment field type “fullplate.”)
- Mail in a check to FFLC, 770 Bailey Hill Road, Eugene, OR 97402. On check, note “fullplate”
Human Services Commission, City of Eugene, City of Springfield and Lane County sponsor these services.