Trillium Produce Plus brings high-quality fresh fruits and vegetables to people in need at community and neighborhood locations free of charge.
FOOD For Lane County is committed to getting fruits and vegetables to community members who cannot typically afford such nutritious food. This is part of the solution to fighting both hunger and obesity and establishing positive lifelong eating habits.
Who can receive Trillium Produce Plus?
- People in households in Lane County living at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level can qualify for the program.
- There is no program enrollment; all who come can be served, as long as they sign the self-declaration statement that they meet the income requirement.
Trillium Produce Plus Public Sites
Produce at all sites is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact distribution location for site-specific details.
- When: Wednesdays from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Where: 1200 N Terry St, Eugene, OR 97402
- Behind Prairie Mountain School, access via Patriot Way.
- Be sure to park in the Farm’s gravel parking area.
DHS West Eugene Family Center
- When: Thursdays from 1 pm to 1:30 pm
- Where: 2101 W 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402
- When: Thursdays from 10 am to 4 pm
- Where: 1185 Arthur St. Eugene, OR 97402
- When: First and third Thursdays from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Where: 1685 W. 13th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402